WHO ARE WE?
Lore Tuition was established in 2009 to address the need for quality supplementary education for students from Prep to Year 12. Lore Tuition provides supplementary education in Mathematics, English and the Sciences that not only reinforces gaps in student knowledge, but also challenges students to pursue excellence - above and beyond any standard benchmark. Lore Tuition's primary objective is to improve education standards beyond the commendable level already present in our society. Unlike current schools with large class sizes, Lore Tuition provides an educational service that is both educationally intimate, and affordable to the wider community.
"Our mission at Lore Tuition is to empower, inspire and educate students to recognise and optimise their full potential through a supportive and intellectual learning environment."
WHY LORE TUITION?
- Most of our tutors are university students and graduates from Melbourne and Monash Universities and have extensive expertise teaching subjects in their fields of study. They bring to Lore Tuition many years of experience tutoring privately and in group environments at well-known educational centres.
- We have small class sizes with less than 10 students. All students receive individualised attention.
- Lore Tuition constantly embraces new technology to enhance our students' learning experience. Current students are able to log into eLore to check their results, access extra resources, and participate in class discussions.
- Our fees are very competitive for the services we provide.
- Students are able to contact their tutors anytime during the week for assistance with their school work.
- Assessments, progress reports, student-tutor consultations and parent-tutor interviews are all provided throughout the term so students and parents can get an idea of what is covered and what needs improvement. Lore Tuition believes in transparency.
- Lore Tuition was featured in numerous newspapers and have won awards for quality services.